Current version: v0.4.1
- Added wav export options
- Added linkable sound URLs
- Added invertable waveforms on LFOs
- Added reset time controls
- Added randomizable noise seed
- Added wah-wah effect
- Added re-orderable effects
- Added equalizer
- Improved waveform display
- Sampler in a very early state
- Vocoder not added yet
- Sequencer not added yet
- Expand the simple sequencer into a fuller music tool
- Create a downloadable desktop version of ChipTone
- Create a mobile version of ChipTone
- Create a Unity plugin version of ChipTone
- Create a VST version of ChipTone
Hello! ChipTone is a free tool for generating sound effects, primarily for games but they could be used for anything you like!
I'm currently working to flesh out the sampler, the vocoder and the sequencer. You can still use it at this early stage, and your feedback/bug reports would be very welcomed!
I hope you find this tool useful, and if you make anything cool using it, I'd love to see!
All sounds created using ChipTone are FREE to use for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, under the CC0 licence. However, if you'd like to help with future development, you can donate to the right!
The colours, icons and ChipTone logo were designed by Adam Vian. He can be found at @SFBDim.